Biography of Diana González
1. I am now 19 years of age my full name is Diana de la Mota González. I am Fluent in Spanish and raised as a Catholic.
2. Physical Description: I am short around 5'1'', have fair skin color, my eye color is a brownish and have dark brown hair.
3. Personal Description: I am sociable always, and only when I am respected, I can be aggressive when I am aggravated.
4. Activities That I Like: The activities that I like are to dance with family and friends, I also like to hear all types of music, and I like to shop.
5. Activities That I Dislike: The activities that I dislike are house chores, and I hate to argue with my family.
6. The Profession that I want To Study: The profession that I plan to study is World Dance (I love the idea of being a professional dancer) . I also have my diploma in fitness and nutrition.
I have attended a private school since the first grade. I have graduated from Garces Memorial High School in Bakersfield, Ca. I love to write poetry of all kinds of genre. The most random things inspire me. I love to compete especially at dancing last year I even won first place in a dancing competition athough winning is not everything it feels good to try your best and win!
1. Diana de la Mota González,19 (edad)
2. Descripción física: Soy bajita, mi compleción es blanca, mis ojos son color café con toy mi pelo.
3. Descripción personal: Soy sociable siempre y cuando me respetan, puedo ser agresiva sí soy agredida.
4. Actividades que me gustan: Las actividades que me gustan hacer es bailar con familia y con amigos, también me gusta escuchar música de todas clases, pero lo que más me gusta es ir de compras.
5. Actividades que no me gustan: No me gusta hacer el aseo de casa, y odio discutir con mi familia.
6. La profesión que pienso estudiar: La profesión que pienso estudiar es baile, y trngo mi diploma en entrenadora personal para la condición física y nutricion.
Diana González Poems
If I Could Turn Back Time
If I could turn back time and change the way you behaved yesterday it would have been the perfect day. Why did you have to act up on such an important date…my birthday? The guy you jumped was my cousin, he was just saying hi.
Is love suppose to overcome all obstacles? If so why all the drama and tears?
What are emotions? (Agitation of passions and sensibilities) Should one’s emotions get the best of one?
Our Little Love Talks
On the telephone we talk, talk, talk, When I see you I say 'hi',
When I... (5 Senses)
When I look into your eyes I know you are real When I touch you I feel your warmth
Being With You
Love can be both good and bad Just like everything else, love has two sides You can't have one without the other Why is life set like this?
If I meet the one, My Prince charming, Will I know it?
Bedtime With You!
When you are gone the sun has set, And night has come for us to rest. I dream of you, you tell me things And nothing else is there to hear,
Tell me truly, Tell me please, Tell me all about you see, Is it a love call or a dream,
Why Are Some Questions Never Fully Answe...
What is one do to… Some ideas never come to a finish? Why is that so? Are we suppose to try harder to figure it out?
Bedtime With You!
When you are gone the sun has set,
And night has come for us to rest.
I dream of you, you tell me things
And nothing else is there to hear,
But your voice I hear soft and clear.