Donavan hemphill Poems
- Greed You steal from others To you friendship means ...
- A Lost Angel She didn't desrve it The pain she was in Until...
- Mask Hiding & running Sighing and grunting Hiding a pretty ...
- Kindness Words of hate Left unsaid Words of ...
- The World Is Falling Apart The icy glaciers fall apart The ...
- Selfish Once again buying for your self Never the less doing...
- Quiet Standing still Hushed and hung over As time darts by ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Donavan hemphill
Hushed and hung over
As time darts by
You stand there knowing
That saying something is best
But when things begin to change
Never the less
Upset with it all
You hold your head in shame
For you said and did nothing
To stop this awful change
That time has caused
And you can't change