Dr. Elbert R. Moses, Jr.
Dr. Elbert R. Moses, Jr. Poems
- Life Life that is full of hope Has many of God's folk, ...
- "Truth&Quot; (With An Apo...
- Make Us Pilgrims Of The Cross Search our soul's sincere ...
- Harmony Isn't it striking to think of our universe As a ...
- Contrast What is life? Full of strife! Does woe keep you on...
- Where Is Virtue I wonder as I ponder the wild blue yonder, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dr. Elbert R. Moses, Jr.
What is life? Full of strife!
Does woe keep you on the go;
Or does it drive you low?
Do dreams go with teens?
Does love come from above?
Does life pass you bye?
Does abundant living come from giving?
Will sharing demonstrate your caring?
Will thinking help your lot;
Or will emotion bring devotion?
Will strife get you down?
Or will love hold the reigns:
And keep you from tearful pains?
What is life? Full of strife.