dr. ram sharma
dr. ram sharma Poems
- Human Values HUMAN VALUES In the speedy materialistic race, ...
- Changing Life CHANGING LIFE Sometimes changes relations, ...
- I Am A Question I AM A QUESTION I am a question, Full ...
- Butterflies BUTTERFLIES Butterflies, Hover, Amidst the ...
- Travel TRAVEL O Traveller! don`t stop now in the ...
- Sea SEA A river craves to meet the sea, that flows in ...
- Rumination RUMINATION A POEM BY DR. RAM ...
I HAVE BEEN THROUGHOUT FIRST DIVISIONER STUDENT FROM CLASS FIRST TO M.Phil
CLEARED U.G.C-N.E.T IN ENGLISH IN JUNE 1999
Ph.D ON POSTMODERNIST TRENDS IN INDIAN NOVELS IN ENGLISH: A STUDY OF ANITA DESAI, ARUN JOSHI, AMITAV GHOSH AND VIKRAM SETH
MY ARTICLES AND POEMS HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN ALL THE LITERARY JOURNALS OF INDIA AND ABROAD
CONTRIBUTING MY POEMS ON E-ZINES LIKE BOLOJI, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In the speedy materialistic race,
We have forgot our grace,
We are running behind the glitters,
Due to which everyone suffers,
In going ahead with one another,
we are pushing each other,
We have no human values,
only cry and hues,
we have no heart,
only the art
to cheat and to deceive
We can`t bear,
the progress of other
we, we, and only we