Biography of Ebi Robert
Ebi Robert, (aka: The Lord of Ink) was born February 6,1990. He hails from Egweama (paternal) and Obiata in Nembe (maternal) , in Bayelsa state of Nigeria. He is a playwright, poet, essayist and advocate. He writes both legal and literal articles. He has written many poems too, some of which have been published in both national and international anthologies and magazines.
Ebi Robert's Works:
BOOKS CONTRIBUTED TO:
1) Love, a four letter word, (USA- Creative Talents Unleashed- 2014) edited by Raja William.
2) “Emanation, Foray into Forever, ” (USA- International Authors) edited by Prof Carter Kaplan, et al.
3) “Epistles of Lies, ” (Nigeria) edited by Adebayo Agarau Adeyemi.
4) “Tribute to Mandela, ” (India) edited by Prof Mitiu Olawuyi et al.
5) Randomly Accessed Poetics (USA- Pen Head Press – 2014) edited by Sarah Gawricki et al
6) Epitaph (USA) edited by Kriti Sengpta and Williams Peters.
7) Emanation,2+2 equals 5 (USA—International Authors) edited by Prof Cater Kaplan et al.
8) Muse for World peace 1 (India) edited by Prof Mitiu Olawuyi (JUNGLE POET)
9) Muse for World peace 2 (India) edited by Prof Mitiu Olawuyi (JUNGLE POET)
Ebi Robert Poems
A Love Mathematics
Before me is a sum and the mathematics is on my shoulder. Minus, minus, plus, minus, minus, plus is the formulae.
I wonder what those days were when goats dears and cows where not 'ries' in the market.
Paddle runs to the waterfront and Water returns to the paddle. But strength loosed, strengthened on. crays, shells, shells, crays.
Snows On My Hand
Once I hold a snow in a very cold home. I helped myself abroad. Not on fresh shells as it is in Africa but on mountains, so sloppy.
When I felt a sky conjured brightness in my cave mind, it was like a mid-winter night dream. But- I see out of the most high, the highest
Ancient Angel Ii
Just as I suspected; This dim-layer that suddenly brightened-bright, Inspecting the night, Advertising stars in such a mid-day.
Yenagoa Of My Dream
As the plane welcomed the pilot jargon, And accelerated up to the sky towards the south, My practitioner of thought amazed My soul with wonderful scenes of beauty, O' I see!
Tari; The Greatest Magic
Temptress the sorceress brimful of black-magic; hereby kisses boom of brills wizard. Kisses to choleric black-out, kisses to trace chirping of citations.
Christmas Is Sin
I do not say Christmas is sin when it is no sin. But I say Christmas is sin because it is sin and no sin.
A Moist Eye Bemoans.
I never knew how the communication works It's just like several waves work together to make me suffer. But am sustained in a way.
The Year Of Marcus.
And now the spirits. Flesh and blood and immortals. A poisoned sky And charming cloud.
hands flicker, the smokes hurries And insignia like ice blows in appearance So seated and commanding twisting joints. Powers, so she use and sleep.
A Sky Of Promise
I looked into the sky and Found curved ligatures. Arranged with polymorphic tincture in a rainbow earth.
Ancient Angel Iii
Give the frieze a smile, the wings arrive to study. Listen, the wall is speaking. Fellow the sound, whether or not sophistry. Listen not for disciplined field, greenery.
You Nembe sea
Who refuse to climb the sea mat.
Do you know the ocean is wide?
and smiles with that living plants
A plant that smiles with snakes,
and fellow males.
Likes a water -grass it stayed
Through the year, it taught an aged grey