Biography of Edwin Tanguma
Maybe I'll post one some day...
Edwin Tanguma's Works:
- Poetry My Love Ii (Senryu) -new-
- A Serial Rapist Remains Free (Limerick... -new-
- To This Day To Him I'm True (Bussokuse...
- Where Can My Little Seal Be (Bussokuse...
- Father Oh Father Be With Me Always (Ha...
- Unto All Of The Lawless (Double Bussok...
- My Father Told Me That It Would Not Be E...
- Who'll Stand In The Holy Place (Tanka)
- Sin Ti Soy Nada (Haiku)
- I Ask You Readers (Senryu)
- My Signet Is Gone Oh Where Could It Be ...
- How I Long For Paradise (Double Bussok...
- God's Word Is The Law (Senryu)
- Some Believe Jesus (Senryu)
Edwin Tanguma Poems
That Young Guy Has Skill
That Young Guy Has Skill I'm standing outside In the pouring rain
What Is Poetry (Bussokusekika)
What Is Poetry (Bussokusekika) What is poetry Too some its fire and wine
Thieves Are Real Pieces Of Sh** (Doubl...
Thieves Are Real Pieces Of Sh** (Double Bussokusekika) Come to think of it In a way I feel special
Rich Beyond Compare (Double Bussokusek...
Rich Beyond Compare (Double Bussokusekika) A tale of mystique Is Tayopa protected
The Beast Of Revelation (Senryu)
The Beast Of Revelation (Senryu) Could Donald Trump be The beast of Revelation
To My Little Silver Mine (Senryu)
To My Little Silver Mine (Senryu) Should I retire To my little silver mine
I Serve One Master He's The God Of Abrah...
I Serve One Master He's The God Of Abraham (Bussokusekika) I serve one master He's the God of Abraham
He Had The Queen Of Metals (Bussokusek...
He Had The Queen Of Metals (Bussokusekika) Once upon a time There was a froggy named Ed
Good Luck Finding What I've Found (Bus...
Good Luck Finding What I've Found (Bussokusekika) At times I wonder Whom future rock stars may be
If We Are In The End Days (Bussokusekik...
If we are in the end days (Bussokusekika) It would be funny If all that I've said is true
Ruhamericanhomeah? ? ?
RUHAMericanhomeAH? ? ? RUHAMericanhomeAH? ? ?
And What About Tayopa (Bussokusekika)
And What About Tayopa (Bussokusekika) Wouldn't it be cool If My Father has shown me
Glory Glory Oh Tayopa (My Little Versi...
Glory Glory Oh Tayopa (My Little Version Of Glory Glory Hallelujah) My eyes have seen Tayopa And of this I am quite sure
I'd Write About Us (Bussokusekika)
I'd Write About Us (Bussokusekika) Were I a poet I would write of hope and love
The One Mate Of Her Soul
The One Mate Of Her Soul
She lived comfortably
Within her house
With her goldfish and cat
And her little pet mouse
Time had been kind to her
She was a star