Elizabeth McCoy Kidd
Elizabeth McCoy Kidd Poems
- Great Grandma's Flower Garden You planted little seeds ...
- For My Sis Even though we do not always get along, we are ...
- Grandma IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY YESTERDAY WHEN I HEARD YOU SAY,
- I Wanted My Daddy To Be Here Daddy, you weren’t there through...
- My Little Child I look at you now, My Little Child. some ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth McCoy Kidd
Great Grandma's Flower Garden
You planted little seeds beneath the dirt and soil.
Each Day in your garden you would toil.
Taking care to give it all it needs,
and being sure to remove all the weeds.
You waited patiently for the seeds to come forth through the ground.
In your flower garden you could always be found.
The seeds finally grew their petals reached for the sunlight.
Oh what a beautiful sight.
Thanks to you tender care,
flowers were blooming everywhere.
Written by Elizabeth Mccoy Kidd in memory of Georgia Mae Stafford Davis.