Ellie Daphne van Stralen
Ellie Daphne van Stralen Poems
- The Old Man And His Stone an old man seated alone on his ...
- Aunty Anna's Orchard it was the largest house next to it an ...
- Winged a butterfly landed on the lawn in front of me
- Bemused invoking the dune into a chair I feel seated like ...
- Between Moonset And Sunrise with the sunrise every second ...
- Watch Dog See For yourself That life-saving Or ...
- Eternal Torque subtle waves move water little stones sand ...
Ellie Daphne is passionate about creating poetic pictures and inspired by life itself and everything that happens. What can be seen, heard, dreamed, felt, thought or imagined, could end up eventually in a poetic picture. ‘Ellie Daphne ’creates poetic pictures by writing, drawing, painting and photographing the world which surrounds us.
I know whether they are facts, fiction, fantasy or a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ellie Daphne van Stralen
slightly move along
for a moment
on the sandy bottom
of the sea
or the wet beach
they all reflect
if they are in sight
of the sun
while hiddenin sand
waiting for the moment
the land above them
is on the move again
everything is about to change
that next wave
causes an earthquake
in that little world
of stones, water, sand and sea