Ellie Daphne van Stralen
Ellie Daphne van Stralen Poems
- Guitar Man black dusty guitar stowed in a far-a-way ...
- Winged a butterfly landed on the lawn in front of me
- Ice Age cold air whispers her frozen story of short dark ...
- Between Moonset And Sunrise with the sunrise every second ...
- Mountainhike following smallest roads unwinding paths up or...
- Silence not a sound around a huge content of silence for ...
- A Hotel Room With A View opposite the medieval cathedral the...
Ellie Daphne is passionate about creating poetic pictures and inspired by life itself and everything that happens. What can be seen, heard, dreamed, felt, thought or imagined, could end up eventually in a poetic picture. ‘Ellie Daphne ’creates poetic pictures by writing, drawing, painting and photographing the world which surrounds us.
I know whether they are facts, fiction, fantasy or a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ellie Daphne van Stralen
black dusty guitar
stowed in a far-a-way corner
left untuned for ages
sixth string gone missing
her guitar player
chilling on a couch
his former black beauty
with his graceful hands
enthrall his black beauty
now touching now tuning
trusted and rusted strings
the guitar man
and his guitar
in a serene silhouette
musics' unique cradle
a small symphony
of purled tones
in his mind