emebet mesfin Poems
- Love Version 1 thought the two guys left for good leaving ...
- Exhilarating free workshops to set your vibes dig deep ...
- Teen Crush four boys in my neighborhood who were interested ...
- Tsosingo Abu Dhabi for everything is it the magic in you? ...
- Child Literacy where is the place? where is the space? ...
- Lumbar No proper training That's what's lacking Early on ...
- Abu Dhabi Rain(Part Two) look at this one Is it gray is it ...
I am an Ethiopian woman. Writing, walking and washing describe me best. My quest for identity is widening my outlook about the world. I come from two different cultures. My mother who speaks Oromigna is from Wadjitu located in Central Shewa. My father was born in Dorze Hayzo. It is found in the Southern part of Ethiopia. He speaks Dorzigna. I have strong ties with family, extended family members ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about emebet mesfin
Abu Dhabi Rain(Part Two)
look at this one
Is it gray is it not?
Is it black is it not?
Is it blue is it not?
Is it white is it not?
blend of blue black gray and white
I am worried
better head back
thank you, God! I enjoyed my walk
Abu Dhabi settled for one color: black
blend was gone. the rain struck!
it is still called rain, right?
can't sleep. can't think
let me go to the world of screen people
my last resort when am in a tangle
here we go
Etisalat! What is it? Can't you see what am given?
new places new faces new horizon