emebet mesfin Poems
- Visible Rift Is the one you saw. Is the one you heard. Is...
- Love Version 1 thought the two guys left for good leaving ...
- Exhilarating free workshops to set your vibes dig deep ...
- Teen Crush four boys in my neighborhood who were interested ...
- Tsosingo Abu Dhabi for everything is it the magic in you? ...
- Child Literacy where is the place? where is the space? ...
- Lumbar No proper training That's what's lacking Early on ...
I am an Ethiopian woman. Writing, walking and washing describe me best. My quest for identity is widening my outlook about the world. I come from two different cultures. My mother who speaks Oromigna is from Wadjitu located in Central Shewa. My father was born in Dorze Hayzo. It is found in the Southern part of Ethiopia. He speaks Dorzigna. I have strong ties with family, extended family members ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about emebet mesfin
Is the one you saw.
Is the one you heard.
Is the one you comprehend
when I appealed.
I ask you now listen good.
What about the invisible one?
To which I was drawn.
To which you haven't known.
Do not frown.
Am about to explain.
Two decades ago, I looked inside.
I looked around.
Tried to find
my solid ground.
It was nowhere to be found.
So I plunged.
Deep into marriage,
Found people who seemed allied.
Bit by bit I gave in.
Support group encouraged, I shone.
I devotedly served.Become favored. ...