Emily Agud Poems
- Choice A restless night, a sleepless bed a child stays ...
- What Is Reality? A map in my mind A maze in my ...
- Don'T Live A Lie I wait for my last breath As you cry for ...
- If She Said Yes, A fire heats a small room a soft paino ...
- Soul Mates A slilent tear exsapes his grasp and rolls down ...
- How Blind How blind are you to wear a smile in this cruel ...
- Why Does Love Hurt? Why does love hurt? Because love is a ...
I'm 13 years old and in the 8th grade. I have a passion for writing and acting. I made an account on PoemHunter because I wanted to share my poems with as many people as possible. It would be highly apriated if there were to be no inaproriate langauge or sayings in the comments or messages. I like getting feedback, so please leave your thoughts in a comment. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Agud
A restless night,
a sleepless bed
a child stays awake
Worried for herself
worried for her family
worried for her mommy and daddy
The angered shouts spread to her room
She hugs her teddy bear tight
and wishes she didn't have to choose
Her mommy says she loves her more than daddy
and says bad things about him
Daddy kisses another women
and tells her not to tell mommy
A year passes
She doesn't like the new mommy,
daddy has chosen
She doesn't like the new daddy
New mommy asks to ...