emma bridge Poems
- Those Left Behind I know that the person is confused Feeling...
- My School I thought about the uniform, the clothes we have to...
- Friendship I know life is bad and it gets you down but it ...
- Confused I feel so happy and yet I feel so sad, I feel so ...
- Suicide: The Person After contemplating every way that life ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about emma bridge
Those Left Behind
I know that the person is confused
Feeling lost lonely and used
But the people that are left behind
Are also in danger of loosing there mind
Imagine finding your daughter dead
Shot through the hear or head
You never knew she was that depressed
You never realized she was that stressed
You though she told you everything to
You realize there was a lot she kept from you
She didn’t confide her feelings and pain
She thought you would think her insane
She can’t believe she had to die
All you can do is continue to cry.