Emma Hall Poems
- My Type Of Love As beautiful as a rosebud, As ruthless as ...
- Second Chance If I could have my life again I’d spend it all...
- My Best Friend If I picked up this gun, And put it to my ...
- The Minds Tricks Flashing through the darkness Haunting all ...
- Wrong If I didn’t feel what you thought I felt Would you ...
- What Mates Are For Always they’re for you No matter what you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Hall
If I didn’t feel what you thought I felt
Would you care at all?
If I didn’t love like you thought I loved
Would you even call?
If I didn’t want what you thought I wanted
Would you give a lie?
If I didn’t care like you thought I cared
Would you want to die?
I don’t think you love me
But that’s alright you see
Cuz’ I couldn’t really give a damn
Just like you don’t for me