Eric Peters Poems
- Autumn Prayer Now bring to me a dropp of sun And the shadow ...
- Toronto Airport Her fingers, long and impossibly beautiful, ...
- Arrowhead Sometimes I want to know who I am she said. I am ...
- The Shadow Come, he said, let us take the last sunlight And...
- Landscape He left the scrubland And climbing the rise of a ...
- Two Women In A Field Of Grass Two women in a field of ...
- In These Far Places Evening, in these far places, Hangs ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Peters
Now bring to me a dropp of sun
And the shadow where you stand.
I simply want to hold them
In the shelter of my hand.
I won’t pretend to capture
The who or what or why
Just let me know the where and when
Before we say goodbye.
And when the winter comes in turn
And trees are cold and bare,
I’ll lift my hand into the wind
And cast your magic there.