Eric Tirado Poems
- Cutting Cuts. A flow of red emerges to wash away ...
- L.O.V.E. Can love be measured? Can love be weighed? Is ...
- The Beauty Such an amazing sight to behold. Every day, every...
- My Lastest Room In this dark room no light shall seep It ...
- My World When Darkness falls it spreads around. When ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Tirado
A flow of red emerges to wash away thought.
Pain leads to flowing, flowing leads to distraction
Distraction to happiness and happiness to pain.
A never ending cycle for those who do not abstain.
Cuts reveal sadness and depression
Which can hold the hand of obsession.
The tranquility of a second leaves the one
With a lifetime of “What have I done? ”
Are gained but never lost.
Are sought for but are never tossed.
The moment allows freedom
Yet the freedom can kill them.
The memories fade but the cuts shall stay.