Eunice Prudente Poems
- Friends 'Til The End Friends come and go Only a true friend ...
- Love Or Infatuation Do you or did you ever believe that 2 ...
- Waiting I want to let you in on a secret I'm not who you ...
- Without You I thought I can live without you I thought I can...
- Mistake Learning from our mistakes from the past make us ...
I'm just a teenager who likes to write poems about love, friends and family.
They give me inspiration to write my poems.
I just do hope that some people would like my poems and find it nice. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eunice Prudente
Love Or Infatuation
Do you or did you ever believe that 2 people can love each other even though they haven’t seen each other before?
I didn’t! until just now.
He keeps on popping on my head and I don’t know why.
Is this love or just an infatuation?
We have talked to each other almost every day for the last 3 months and now we lost our communication because he lost his phone but almost everyday I think of him and all the things we’ve talked about.
We had plans although we knew that it won’t happen.
We knew the distance between us but God finds a way for us to feel each others presence.