Eunice Prudente Poems
- Without You I thought I can live without you I thought I can...
- Friends 'Til The End Friends come and go Only a true friend ...
- Love Or Infatuation Do you or did you ever believe that 2 ...
- Waiting I want to let you in on a secret I'm not who you ...
- Mistake Learning from our mistakes from the past make us ...
I'm just a teenager who likes to write poems about love, friends and family.
They give me inspiration to write my poems.
I just do hope that some people would like my poems and find it nice. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eunice Prudente
I thought I can live without you
I thought I can make it through
I thought maybe my life would be easier alone
But I was wrong
No one can replace you here in my heart
Nothing except for your love
that I'm longing to feel again
But now, it's impossible for me to feel that again
You have her now but you still have my heart
A heart that still wanting your love back
A heart that wants a love in return
I do hope one day you'll realize
that my heart is the heart
you've been lookong for all this time