Fareez Nasir Poems
- I Want To Go Home I was once so sure to roam On an adventure...
- Love Dilemma Love is easy Love is intricate Love is ...
- She's Broken She's totally messed up Behind a closed ...
- The One Aka One Dream, One Rea...
- False Hope You were so confident to fall Into arms that ...
- Believe Me Believe me when I say 'Baby, I love you, ' Love ...
- Friendship Tragedy It's sad it had to end this way I wonder ...
Muhammad Fareez Mohd Nasir (born April 2,1995) is a poet from Singapore. He started writing at the age of 13, but only took it serious at age 15. His poems are mainly based on his real life, while the other few of them are dedications to his peers. His topics are on love, heartbreaks, crime, life and death. He is still writing up to this day. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Be afraid of what you say not because of what others would do to you, but be afraid because of not doing what you say you would.''Fareez Nasir
Comments about Fareez Nasir
I Want To Go Home
I was once so sure to roam
On an adventure on my own
Now I'm out here feeling all alone
I close my eyes and picture home
Cold strangers are all I see
Still unsure if they can see me
Take me home 'cause I ain't happy
I can't bear to be away from my family