Fariha Hossain Poems
- Thunder Still Keeps Me Up At N... I never 'fair weather' ...
- Orthodontics And Phraseology You could never be in a Colgate ...
- Building Blocks Block 1: I'm nestled soundly against my ...
- To My January Daydream My mother used to whisper my father's ...
- Lessons From My Bird The first time I realized my pet bird ...
- To The Guy Who Has The Same Na...
- Glass Ebony rimmed glasses always clouded my view. Perched...
My name is Fariha, and I fluctuate like the lights during a blizzard.
I could refer to myself as a cynic, but the optimist in me is a weary fool who clings to serendipity and prayers like mantras for eternal sunshine.
The tightened grip on my ballpoint pen imprints itself on the calloused palms of my hand, depicting a matrimony a wedding ring can not possibly fathom. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Fariha Hossain
Thunder Still Keeps Me Up At Night.
I never 'fair weather' loved you.
Your sunshines warmed my face
just as jubilantly as they warmed yours.
Your cool winds provided
goosebumps that could be soothed with kisses like fireplaces.
I shivered in your sleet
and kissed your icy cheeks when your flurries
shrouded both of our cars.
I acquired tall boots for your floods
and held your umbrella like I'd hold your hand.
Your fires took your home and your ambitions
and your temper ignited
when the flames grew.
I never minded getting a little burnt.
No, I loved your every season, ...