Fay Slimm Poems
- A New You. Close your eyes and gently walk Down dreamy ...
- A Pure Love. As the snowdropp sea of glistening ...
- A Bit O' Fun! (For the girls) - Scene - ...
- And What Of Passion? Can it be passion That gives meaning to...
- I Am Love. I am the way you see the world. I prompt the ...
- Child's E-Mail To God. Dear God I am riting this to let ...
- A Day In The Life Of A Child Cheeks dimpling Two eyes ...
I was born with poetry in my heart I imagine! ! For as long as I can remember I have been Journaling and keeping a record of thoughts and feelings about the world around me. I have lived in some of the most beautiful places in England and that has enhanced my
gratitude for all things in nature. I am in love with more of life every day. Celebrate it all with me. Peace and joy. From Fay. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A New You.
Close your eyes and gently walk
Down dreamy Memory Lane.
Now stoop to pick and smell the flowers.
Choose just short stays - or stay for hours!
You're happy once again.
Feel release right through your frame.
Your heart begins to breathe.
With stress gone, grasp this slower pace,
Relax - you're in a different place
And never want to leave.
You're a new YOU.
Examine what you feel right now.
What words spring to your mind?
Lightness? Freedom? Relief and Bliss?
Remember these so you'll not miss
The rescue you will ...