Ferhal Utku Poems
- Leaving Gallipoli keep coasting until you run dry your ...
- Park In Vienna to find you once again buried under a ...
- Curtain Poem this room has enjoyed its sleeping pills to ...
- 2nd Edition bye bye you say you, lungless lot
- Back In Streatham lurking in my throat are the ...
- Leaning On A Tree acrylic and soundless are these ...
- Forget-Me-Not end of summer names buzzing through my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ferhal Utku
until you run dry
an ungainly mass only
stuck in your brain
you didn't want
to end like this
would have been
lovely! , not despicable
to fall asleep
in your last beat
bled to death
having seen it
a last time,