Biography of Gaurav Tiwary
Well, to start with my name; It seems i already have given it above. My age really don't matter here; so I shall jump on to what i do. I am doing B.Tech In computer science from a college whose name isn't that important.
I'm a simple guy. A bit introvert with not that much special qualities. All of my life till now i have only tried to be what's most important. That is to be a human.
I like reading Novels, Writing poems, stories and listening music.
Gaurav Tiwary's Works:
None...Until now! ! !
Gaurav Tiwary Poems
Yeh Kaifiat Aur Kya Karoon..! ! !
1. I won’t visit a war scene, to see bullet marks, I won’t visit a blast site, to see shattered glass, But I would still go there to see that world,
Those Little Angels
1. One Sunday morning I was walking down the lane, With a friend of mine who resembles ‘Max Payne’ We were talking all about, our silly girlfriends, Sorry to say, but we boys, were following our trend.
The Tale Of A Lonely Grave
Mr. Simpson had a big estate, A house with velvet curtains, And a shining sculpted iron gate, Gold he counted every night,
Witch, Dream I See Now..
1. Yester night, I had a dream, or was it an omen, but my sunny days are all forsaken, My rooms so cherished, my garden so green, my pillow cover of milky cream, All is gone, nothing is left, all good and wise that I behest, all have been now taken,
few breathes I am left, a few pains to suffer, With many debts to pay, I’ll soon now suffice, One last look I make, to see what life now offers, Many good remarks had I given, it’s time now to chastise.
That World Is Gone
The colour colourless of the river, That take what it gets like a clever. Be it blue or be it green, Oh! How pure, it always seem.
Not to the prophets who couldn’t save their life Nor to the Judas who drank thy blood and defied But I sing to their corpses who only could hear The sound of my music which nobody could bear
Hey! What do you see, when the lights are gone? Black sparkles in the eyes or even that sight is gone Behold a breathe, if it’s left, and feel a pulse of life
What I See?
Darkness would soon consume what I see, before that let me say Let me express, let me sing, a fable, a ballad or a poem, let me say What I see.
Plant a plant by my name, for I shall wither soon, Its dusk at the horizon, my Sun has now passed noon, B’fore my night, plant a plant, and see me transmigrate, And nourish it thence, water it, and save it from all shade.
I am a wolf, and my teeth are sharp, Don’t come to me, or you’ll be half, I am a lion, and of fire is my mane, You come near, and you’ll have pain,
Those Little Angels
1. One Sunday morning I was walking down the lane,
With a friend of mine who resembles ‘Max Payne’
We were talking all about, our silly girlfriends,
Sorry to say, but we boys, were following our trend.
2. When there was left nothing, talking of them,
I asked him to show me, his latest Digi-cam.
From all the moments he captured in there,
My eyes stopped at a picture, he took somewhere,