george obizulike (poet ivy) george obizulike (poet ivy)
george obizulike (poet ivy) george obizulike (poet ivy) Poems
- Loving Angels Instead I dreamt my body died, The wake was ...
- Earthquake (Haiti) Sad beyond comforting... ...I see the ...
- Lost I’m lost because life’s complexity keeps arriving at my ...
- Let Me Know, Let Me Know Let me know, Let me know, Do I ...
- Unfair Love is something everyone knows someone who's been ...
- Can You See? I go out I spend all day thinking about u I ...
Mr George.C. Obizulike is a London based poet & writer.
Known to his peers by his sobriquet, Iverson or by his stage
name, Poet Ivy. Poet Ivy was born in the coldest month of
February in 1987 to God-fearing and very educated parents.
His father is an engineer and his mother is a French lecturer.
Poet Ivy has an immense and immeasurable ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about george obizulike (poet ivy) george obizulike (poet ivy)
Loving Angels Instead
I dreamt my body died,
The wake was crowded,
The funeral was jam-packed,
Mourners all dressed in black and black.
They Kicked and pushed
Just like Lupe, but my funeral turnout
Was far from a fiasco (flop) ,
All along, two angels, side by side, lovingly overlooked.
I dreamt my soul ascended to heaven,
The choir was crowded,
The preachers section was jam-packed,
They all wore white and white.
No pushing, no shoving. Pure civilization
Like I had never seen before,
So, God choose me to be his chief poet (POET IVY)
All along, ...