Giselle Lakhan Poems
- Lust Each time our eyes meet my body trembles, The sound of...
- Mystery What's the limit...? Who can really express it...? ...
- Life Innocents I’m desired I’m treated I work I earn
- Relationships Freedom of decisions Fulfillments and ...
- Broken Afar in the distance I sit admiring you, In ways I ...
- Colors My scarlet heart of stone, A charcoal lake of ...
- Decisions Had I known, Would I have waited? The fear of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Giselle Lakhan
Each time our eyes meet my body trembles,
The sound of your voice sets the sails of my heart.
The soft sweet scent of your body
Mesmerizes my soul.
The gentleness of your touch,
The strength in your embrace,
The meekness in your warm breath
Against my skin makes my spirit soars.
You being my obsessions
Your love my desire.