Giuseppe Mastroianni Poems
- Cloudy Days Cloudy days.....oh you've back again! Even ...
- Secret Ti amo, said silently, among the secrecy of the ...
- Jack Jack the black strays into the night with his lantern ...
- Summer's Loneliness Ah Woman's scent! Silently squanders in...
- Whispers Of A Prophecy You clench the air in your ...
- Smiles Of A Princess During grey summer days, King, I walk ...
Giuseppe Mastroianni was born on the 4th October 1989 in Avellino, Italy. After graduating at the liceo linguistico he goes to the university 'L orientale' in Naples, Italy. He is interested in arts and literature and his favourite authors are Petrarch, Basho, Poe, Baudelaire, Rimbaud, Maupassant, D'Annunzio etc...
In June 2008 he published his first book of poems in Italian 'Sospiri' (sighs) . After this experience he starts to write other poems 'Tenebre' (Darkness) and short stories. He is now working on his first novel.
He has his own website (ONLY IN ITALIAN FOR NOW) : www.zephirel.altervista.org
If you want to know something more please visit it or ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Giuseppe Mastroianni
Cloudy days.....oh you've back again!
Even summer can't erase you from my past,
lonely memories of the springtime of a man,
sealed now inside my chest.
An hawk silenty started flying
among those grey clouds,
and I'm still asking:
Why you still onwards!
I'm only asking why!
and even it disappears silently
Is so small the sky?
I wanted you to hold me softly.
And even now that fog is everywhere,
even inside my mind,
my last moments, I'd like to share.
With someone that I've gotta find.
Maybe I'm only dreaming 'cause I suffered,
but I ...