Gregory Hughes Poems
- Without Jesus Without Jesus, there’s just darkness in the ...
- Thankfulness Do you thank the Lord,
- A Beautiful Painting A Beautiful Painting
- Alone In The Darkness ALONE IN THE DARKNESS Why does ...
- You'Re Not There Another tragedy, another death, Another ...
- The Soul Potter The Soul Potter Loving Father up in ...
- Did You See Him? Someone told me that you saw Him, Will you...
First of all, please don’t be tempted to feel sorry for me or feel any pity. Most importantly please find interest in my book for it’s content, not my situation.
My name is Gregory Hughes, and I was born with many blessings. My mother used to tell me this, but as I mentioned in one of my stories, I looked at her like a deer looking at the headlights of a car. I had no ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gregory Hughes
Without Jesus, there’s just darkness in the tunnel
Without Him, we could do nothing at all.
Without His light the world would be dying,
And on whose Blessed name would we call?
Without Jesus, there’s nothing to look forward to,
Without Him, there’s no real need to go on.
Without His warmth and love to cling to,
The chance to live forever with God will be gone.
Without Jesus, is a hard thought to imagine,
Without Him, life would be unnatural not right.
Without His loving arms to protect us,
Alone with evil we’d have to fight.
Without Jesus, ...