Greta Streed Poems
- Baby Gone Do you hate him for what he did? Don’t you hate ...
- Here You left me here, you left us alone Look down on me ...
- Mimicry Assignment Many classrooms were my home and dozens ...
- I Will Not Mention I will not mention our polaroid the only ...
- The Station They only serve pizza It's all you'd want to ...
- Japan She studied years to be here learned music and ...
- Ode To Snow Crisp, cold Rolling from Sky to blanket
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Greta Streed
Do you hate him for what he did?
Don’t you hate him for what he left you with?
An empty shell, a broken smile
And here you sit all the while
Wondering why I can’t open up
Its cause lover boy left me messed up
Just leave me altogether
If you believe you can do better
A broken girl no one deserves
The things he says still bite my nerves
To his defense you’re the first to come
But not to mine, this hurt, I’m numb
Can’t you understand what he did to me?
This hurt he left how do I make you see?
Why it’s so important that you don’t listen
Because I ...