Gyler Ann Granja
Gyler Ann Granja Poems
- To My Bestfriend I was a traveler of a journey so long I had...
- My Night Haven Valentine I'd been searching for years Of ...
- Man Under The Bellows I saw him under the rains I've seen ...
- Isn'T Those Sweet? It really hurts when he told me That I ...
- Game Of The Abstruse Heart I was a girl with an abstruse ...
- The Star Of My Greatest Dream Walking under the bright ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gyler Ann Granja
Game Of The Abstruse Heart
I was a girl with an abstruse heart
When I entered a game I fancied to start
I played it trying all my best
But I have been a playful jest
So I end up breaking my own chest
Diamonds of black
Hearts of red
Spade in Queen
The other was a King
I chose the cards to throw
And I lose in just one blow
My King of hearts tumble down
My Jack gave a big frown
Then I tried to realize
Where I was wrong
I had chose the wrong match
And there's a throw I failed to catch
Then I looked at the cards left
It all brought me grief