Haley Penman Poems
- Paint She lies through her teeth While he sits on his bed ...
- Colorguard I forget about my issues My silk sets me free ...
- Cr-Cr-Caaazy Curse my name and call me crazy Scream when ...
- I Walk Forever Through all the darkness we are fighting We ...
- In The Hourglass I know sometimes people don't like ...
- Thrillseeker Danger is addicting Every rush is so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Haley Penman
In The Hourglass
I know sometimes
people don't like rhymes
but everything you see
Can be seen for the last time
No two sunsets
will ever look the same
so try to remember greatness
like it's stuck in a picture frame
Sometimes people tell us
that life goes on
Those people dare to close their eyes
then all of their years are gone
Why is every child we see
just waiting for time to pass,
yet by the time they get to where the want
they're stuck in the hourglass