Hanan Muzafar Poems
- Voyage Near a calm lake, long night waiting for day, ...
- Becalmed Burdened wood to carry away, breath heard, and ...
- Lost In Wind Almond leaves on your red cheeks; saw you in ...
- Between Truth And Reality Something getting out of control; ...
- A Place Beyond Eternal space they crave, when time going ...
- Forever Another way to go, up and down, along with you, ...
- Machine -new- Engine, whose fuel is greed, Gears, that crush ...
How does it feel when you meet yourself, your fear, truth, and nightmare. Being from a conflict and torn region, I saw misery found grief, saw violence met horror, saw rise observed fall. Somehow learned to survive, to be low and invisible. Who I am, I'm. Maybe it's suffering which keeps us moving ahead, like a source of growth. Indeed, it's grief which remains immortal. A tragedy coloured in romance.
Violence is an instinct, and hate is its fuel. If God is silent, then there is no word of God. Divinity is in kindness and sacrifice. Life in itself is meaningless, but serves a definite purpose, and war in itself is life, it has neither a beginning nor an end. In the game of war no ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''When things have to happen,Life
they happen on their own.''
''Struggle is the greatest blessingPoverty
a man can get.''
''While they had their wisdom,Sucsses
I had my faith.''
''Sometimes being hidden and camouflaged like a sniper doesn't make you brave, but it makes you powerful.''Conflict
''Searching yourself is the most painful episode.''Failure
Comments about Hanan Muzafar
Near a calm lake,
long night waiting for day,
clock on its slow pace,
like hourglass and its sand—
Sorrow carved on ivory blade,
wounds on back,
and revenge on its way.
The guns blaze,
metal dripping out of furnace;
Every burst carrying a flare,
and every stone hitting hard on frame:
Whipped land, drenched in pain,
Tiger in chains,
and fate making wheel to rotate.
Grown on woes, creeping in fog,
Venom they put in my veins—
On an isolated voyage,
what I became:
Armageddon I carry in my mind and hand,
Wake me up, when it's...