Hardik Vaidya Poems
- Creativity / Being Original What is being creative? Nature ...
- 1 2 3 4 New Nu...
- Let's Bin The Cliche On Womens... It is time to bin an old ...
- Saptapadee - Gujarati Poem - E...
- Dignity Of A Better Lover A Po...
- Ram Navami - Birthday Of Lord ... He (oh) Ram, He (oh) ...
- Squeaking Wheel Gets The Oil I have never understood this ...
The geography of my biography is under constant creation and erosion. Geography gives way to geology. Sedimentary rocks of my life on being chiseled reveal fossils, Dinosaurs come alive. Out crops the world of ferns, where no flowers bloomed because none had evolved. Soon jumps life from the oceans to land, it stops crawling starts running, stops running starts walking, learns the power of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Creativity / Being Original
What is being creative?
Nature creates, we pro create.
What is being original?
The answer is quite simple.
There is only one you.
A permutation of DNA that won't be ever again true.
Therefore only you can be you.
If you dare to be you,
Provided you find your you,
And live your true,
Speak your own,
Make love to what's grown,
Blossom into the tree in your seed,
Does not matter if its a rosé or a creepy weed,
As long as its what it is,
And you are not ashamed of its drip,
You have created a Masterpiece.