Harry Karazinski Poems
- More Than This my friends are starting to decay into a ...
- Time Not Well Spent light hands on my warm chest, her skin ...
- Un Not Une
- Fragrant I breathe in the fresh fair pure fragrance. Like ...
- Scraps / Remains. Purged. Almost a scrap remains, unchanged...
- Arm Pit Gleaming orange cheeks. Fill the gaps for those ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harry Karazinski
Scraps / Remains.
Purged. Almost a scrap remains,
unchanged and unchained
lips quivering ready to slice teeth
into your fleshy heart.
It is only flesh.
they all rip easy under strain.
Easy to slash.
But have to prise through the ribs
But they still crack if walked on.