Heather Jean Poems
- I'M Sorry i'm sorry if i make you cry, if you lose that ...
- Rain On The Windshield The leaves are changing color And the...
- Stay I gave you my heart I gave you my soul I gave you my ...
- Do You The words you say make me understand But break my ...
- What You Want You look into my eyes Like no one else has ...
- Never Said Goodbye You yelled out my name as I slammed the ...
- Hear My Heart Break I’m mad at the world Don’t let it in I ...
im a 16 year old Wisconsinite Cowgirl, who loves horses, rodeo, and country music. I really like to write song lyrics. I get inspiration from the weather and just random moods i'm in, or thoughts running through my head. So far the songs that i've put on here, none have actually happend to me, but i was just in weird moods. The only poem i've put on here is my first one called I'm Sorry. All the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Jean
i'm sorry if i make you cry,
if you lose that twinkle in your eye.
i'm sorry if i hurt your heart,
but fixing things is a place to start.
i'm sorry for not trusting you,
it's a big part of love that i'll try and do.
i'm sorry for letting people get to me,
and thier lies blinding the truth i needed to see.
i'm sorry for closing the door,
i just never felt so hurt before.
i'm sorry for holding it all inside,
and just letting the hours crawl by.
i'm sorry for keeping you,
but i needed to tell you just how sorry i truly am.