Heather Jones Poems
- To Have You Near Me I want to kiss you, I want you near ...
- Waiting For You Growing with infatuation for you Lustful ...
- It's Just The Beginning With a soft warm blanket And a ...
- The Seasons For You It has only been hours You’ve made it ...
- The Only Thing Missing Is You The table is set for our ...
- Where Do I Go From Here We talk and we laugh We enjoy our ...
- Since The Day... My heart is filled with sadness Since the ...
A wife and mother for 20+ years. Now an independent woman on a quest for love and all associated with love - the lust, desire, infatuation, friendship...I may have lost love once, but my heart is wanting to love again... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Jones
To Have You Near Me
I want to kiss you, I want you near me
To have you in my arms
Like I haven't wanted someone in so long
What you have done to me
Is so incredible, I am speechless
I want to feel your heart beat
I want you near me
Won't you come see me
Right here and now
My heart is a flutter
To feel this passion
To want you near me
It's a most wonderful and anxious feeling
When will you be here, here next to me
To have you, to hold you
Feel your warm breath against me
I hope for that day before long
To show you, what it would mean