Ichigo Streck Poems
- No He offers it, Quietly he holds out his hand. She looks,...
- Happy Birthday It's your birthday, right now today. You're...
- Soldiers Taken away, Forced from home. They quietly ...
- Six Feet Under Six feet under. Buried beneath loosened ...
- Broken My mind is blocked. My body torn. My heart lies in ...
- Lucy Not a specific favorite, but it'll do. Lucy. Blond ...
- Lost Although the world, so vast seems cold, yet welcoming, ...
I am 14 years old, and working on publishing some of my works. I've been an aspiring writer since I was about 9 years old. So, fourth grade. I write mostly prose, but poetry is right up my alley I suppose. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ichigo Streck
Not a specific favorite, but it'll do.
her next victim.
calling out, 'Onii-chan! '
in my friends warm embrace.
And we walk together
towards our packs' den.