Immatured Lily Poems
- What's Dear To Me People will change, Time will move on. ...
- Love Collision Since that fateful day, I have always ...
- What's Wrong With Me? What's wrong with me? I really want ...
- I Can No Longer Wait I have long forgotten, the feeling ...
- My Sorrow I dropped a tear in the ocean, it is filled with ...
- A Change In My Life Have I ever told you, that before I met...
- Love At First Sight Since the first day of school, I ...
I get inspirations through thoughts and experiences and jot them down on a notepad. And it eventually becomes a poem for some of them. Please do comment on my poems when you have read them so that I may be able to improve in the next poem that I would be composing. Thank you for using the trouble to read all this. I hope that you would like at least one of my poems. And I want to thank those who ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''People who say 'it never rains but pours' have never been patient for the silver lining after the storm.''Life
Comments about Immatured Lily
What's Dear To Me
People will change,
Time will move on.
You will change,
your old-self would be gone.
The world will change,
You and I the same.
Memories will pass us
but they stay the same.
Fun and sad memories,
all too dear to lose.
Having you in my memories,
was something too dear to lose.