Indira Renganathan Poems
- Alankar(Decor) -87 A Recipe(Uneven Couplet) - The uneven ...
- A Day With The Lord Wake up o'Lord, it's winter's vernal ...
- Ability-1 And She's treading on still.. As has been so ...
- Affliction Stroke of a heartless son Desirably remained an ...
- Applauding A Boo Vegetables on the chopping board Inaugurate...
- Ability-2 Vagabond the husband.. Job to job, place to ...
- Air O' tricky children of the sphere Mass of gasses and ...
Poetry to me is music and a healing therapy for mind and heart. Mine is a homemaker's heart which has scored fairly a lot of experiences in life and which is always passionate about singing not only its joy but also sorrow related to home, society, nature, spirituality and God
'Thus Sings My Heart' as I call it is a compendium of my poems that reflects my heart. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Recipe(Uneven Couplet) -
The uneven couplet is paired lines of different length
rhymed or unrhymed, metered or unmetered.
That you would relish I'm sure
This recipe try it with pleasure
Clean the insight in time sufficient
Wash off anger, enmity and hate
Put the mind on the burning heart
Put in the thoughts all to melt
Ladle in between a large of intellect
Stir in hope a heapful amount
Let all blend with a bliss intent
Until valour and courage result
Throw meantime in the flaming heart
Burnt to ashes filth...