ipaye olawole peter
ipaye olawole peter Poems
- In The Hand Of My Mistress in the hand of my ...
- The Unfinished Battle `1The unfinished battle The strive...
- On The Morrow On the morrow This day is spent, it was ...
- Gone To Lagos Honey is gone to Lagos, though not a ...
- The Hard Way The Only Way Hard way always the only way
- I Suffered Agony I suffered agony This is my palaver, my ...
- So It Came To Pass Just like yesterday through the iron ...
ipaye olawole peter was born to elder and deaconess C.B Ipaye.he attended st luke's anglican primary school, Ayegunle Oka.And proceeded to Ayegunle high school in 1996/2002 session.he attended rufus giwa polythechnics owo ondo state before he decided to change from electrical electronics engineering to civil law. he is presently studying civil law at National open University of Nigeria.his pet ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ipaye olawole peter
In The Hand Of My Mistress
in the hand of my mistress
When this afternoon
Sitting on this bed-like sofa
In the red eyesmine
I dreamt it all gone, humanic policy
One that makes a man, I never lost it to the superior
Nor the nobles of the earth but to this mistress mine
Now in her hand I am a docile elaborate horse
In her womanship she plays manship roles
But in this eulogising mood mine
I am neither a looser nor a fool as they say
It moves me not I am out of tune
Such an inestimable closeness I have ever needed
She introduced which now is my anchor;
My crown there is ...