Iris Rain Poems
- A Smile There is something in a smile Sometimes a smile ...
- The First Day Of Snow Snow, is a luxury In our tropical ...
- Frozen Tears The days are forgotten The nights are ...
- Your Smiles Your smiles are adorable I adore them Every ...
- If You Love... If you love, you love forever Love until ...
- Mirror Image You and I We are mirror images
- Happiness Is A Strange Thing Happiness is a strange ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iris Rain
There is something in a smile
Sometimes a smile cheers you
Sometimes a smile warms you
Sometimes a smile says so much, and sometimes it is nothing more than a curve of the mouth.
Smiles are beautiful when it is truly given
Smiles are precious when it came from the heart
Smiles are comforting when it is kind, and sharp as knife when it is malicious
Give me a real smile from the heart over false compliments, and empty flattery. The world would be a sad place, if a real smile cannot be found anywhere