Iris Rain Poems
- Frozen Tears The days are forgotten The nights are ...
- A Smile There is something in a smile Sometimes a smile ...
- Love Should Not Be Love shouldn’t be so hard. Love ...
- Happiness Is A Strange Thing Happiness is a strange ...
- The First Day Of Snow Snow, is a luxury In our tropical ...
- Ever, And Always I love you just like that It wouldn’t ever ...
- Mirror Image You and I We are mirror images
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iris Rain
The days are forgotten
The nights are longer
When thoughts are the enemy
and memories are no longer welcome
There is no reason for the broken heart to continue
beating like everything was just as it should be
Frozen tears, striken heart, weary mind
Left in the lost land, like a single white rose
withering in the wild
So lost, so frigid, so missing you
Frozen tears, cast in the mould of my broken heart
Like the thousand, hundred minutes of thoughts
I used to bestow on you, stuck in a time frame, running, turning
over and over and over ...