J.J Heart Poems
- My Boyfriends Bestfriend Do you notice me like I notice ...
- But You Can'T See It... You can't see the way I look at ...
- The Man That Couldn'T Be Dad I wish you could of known me or...
- Tell Her.... She doesn't see your real smile she can't ...
- To Take The Blessing Or The Cu... To love you would be the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J.J Heart
My Boyfriends Bestfriend
Do you notice me
like I notice you
do you see me dancing in the dark bar room
Our eyes meet
time and time again
too bad you can't see
just where my hearts been
I've been in love with you
for some time now
I never knew when it happened
or even just how
I just wonder do you feel the same
Or am I playing at a 'no win' game
I'm already bound to someone
Someone whom I can't pretend isn't there
You know him just like me
to hurt him we could'nt bear
I wish to love you all my life
to feel this pain cuts me just like a knife