J. Measel Poems
- Thinking Of What To Do Thinking of what to do Of what to ...
- Autumn's Chill Stinging chill Rushing past With ...
- Gray Light Sparkles Off The Wa... Gray light sparkles off the...
- What Makes Some People Awesome What makes some people ...
- Burning Cold Burning cold On your skin In your being- At ...
- A Solder Dies A Solder dies A country looks away Onto the ...
- Oh, Let Me Slit, Before I Leav...
it's me. my friends gay friend. i like to write, and i've been doing so since middle school (6-8) . i write poems, stories (any lengnth) , im learning german, native tounge english. i've been recently inspired by EMILY DICKINGSON. my favorite poet of all time is EDGAR ALLAN POE. and i like writing styles like that of J. R.(K. [w/e]) ROLLING, the author of 'INKHEART' and 'INKSPELL, ' and etc. My favorite genres are FANTASY, and HISTORICAL FICTION. Not to mention SCI-FI. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about J. Measel
Thinking Of What To Do
Thinking of what to do
Of what to say
Hoping for the best
Feeling hopelessness settling in-
Thinking of where to go-
Of who to go to-
Hoping for help,
Running from my fate
Rejecting all, losing nothing
Running faster, farther away
Running with eyes closed, -
Afraid of the world I'm running from, the world I'm running through-
My eyes hurting- pain reminds to open these doors.-
Opening the doors to the Living
On my own heel-
Face meets the ground-