Jack Sacchi Poems
- An Open Love Letter (#2 With A...
- Parties, Beer Bottles, Erectio...
- I Miss You Isn'T Enough (...Go... At night I think about ...
- [untitled] (Recurring Dreams; ...
- I'M A Monster (Thank You And G... The tiny robin ...
- You Without You (..An Introduc... Starting today: An all ...
I am born to loving parents - 1989
I am 17; I begin writing poetry - 2006
I am 19. Still writing, but better; developing my own style - 2008 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jack Sacchi
An Open Love Letter (#2 With A Bullet) (Those Left Behind; Desaparecidos)
you take me to the park
lead me on.
i felt it in my heart;
but you are so wrong.
i leave a mark on my wall for every time
i updat it everyday
dictate this play with a line.
i took a screwdriver to your mouth
to loosen that snake you call a tongue.
just spit it out
you're helping neither one of us by playing your games.
i had a better girlfriend in the photograph
than i could ever have with a broken heart.
i feel your fingers curl around mine.
your blood would look great on my bathroom floor.
i knit my scarves to look like a ...