Jackie Anderson Poems
- Dinkadow Pho Soup Out of time, into remembering the ...
- Fun Ticket Pathway 42 Going walking at the beach. I see lots...
- Happy Hoot Of A Good Day Tomorrow is almost here, gonna ...
- Room Sweeping Party Before the end of the world. I would ...
- Some Some After the tide, comes the wind and then it ...
- Doctor's Notes Case 442 At first sight in 1969, Pippi ...
- That's Some Wheat Bread Missing out once, Stepping away ...
Jackie Land Anderson = real name
J.L.A. The Tub = poet's name
Half Vietnamese and Half American.
Speaks English mostly and speaks Vietnamese.
And sometimes speaks vietnamese to her friends too.
San Diego, California, USA
>> You can find me on www.facebook.com...
>> And also on www.youtube.com...
>> Seek ZeaL, Seek Joy! =
>> J.L.A. The Tub = 2011 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jackie Anderson
Dinkadow Pho Soup
Out of time,
into remembering the fun
and getting back to it.
Slowly my bock see,
a psychologist doctor of course,
talks with me about,
delegating my depression into fun.
Searching for The Monkey King,
searching for Bow Com,
The Vietnamese Judge.
I try very hard to have fun,
in my own world of Paris By Night.
Fun outside my new bedroom,
fun eating spring rolls and
fun listening to Vietnamese radio,
over the internet for free.
Cam Mon and Thank You doctor!
Out of time now,
into having fun again,