James Boyd Martin Walther
James Boyd Martin Walther Poems
- A Fall In Love On the chance Of a glance Did come the ...
- I Wrote A Song For You 2/11/2009 This is my first attempt ...
- Summer Together My horse likes you And I do too Marked for ...
- A Priest Of Mercy A priest? No, not I It couldn't be. But ...
- My Old Friend I feel alone My heart like stone. The weight ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about James Boyd Martin Walther
A Priest Of Mercy
A priest? No, not I
It couldn't be.
But now I see
'Jesus, I trust in thee.'
But, Father wait!
No don't wait
It is to late.
But what about?
Don't worry about.
A gal God didn't make for me
His own I must be
Should I want to be happy
A Priest of Mercy I shall be.