James McLain Poems
- She Is Afraid, He Is Tired.. She is he, and he is She. The...
- through The Old Oak Tree A stream flowing through the ...
- ...............My Enigma You ask me what am I thinking when I...
- It Is Hard B...
- ' My Heart Is Heavy' From the center of my heart, your many ...
- I Want 'Too Die' A Simple Deat... i want too die a simple ...
- She Is Afraid, It Is Tired. Wherever you are.. It ...
Being from Tampa Florida,
and I know now that all of you can.
I am James McLain, whom writes under the Pseudonym
of is it poetry
For my daughter Caroline and like some of you
and being tall and true it is such.
The tree a bush, and all those other lovely southern words,
we each and each is us, we make and still of thought we use and think when making sufferance to the other.
Thus each being we meet, each day and my/your could this be and day and day not the dark it is not.
Will you confess to a crime you did not do?
Two life sentences and thirty year's all running consecutive.
With my release date then being the ninty ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Halfis it poetry
is better than all of
''When loveis it poetry
will know peace.''
''A rose is not a rose until it bloom's.''is it poetry
filled with moisture
can be bent,
to the needs of
''Writingis it poetry
and never reading
is the same as
and never listening.''
She Is Afraid, He Is Tired..
She is he,
and he is She.
now lost, loves heart.
the yellow sun.
You once we're two,
and ran around the world.
Inside both heads.
He fell inside loves fire.
his red heart pumping burned
burned ice cold hot.
light did give U.S. form.
Over shadows love,
swept out black coals.
Your smile, twin lips.
He kissed, both miss.
His face, from that.
Bright coals, still hiss.
Now alone again,
he walks into.