JANHVI ABROL Poems
- I Wish I Could Unfuck You I WISH I COULD UNFUCK YOU! I ...
- Something Is Missing The daily alarms are missing. Your ...
- A Tale Of 2 Best Friends I broke his heart. I lied to ...
- My Journey Barefoot I have been through the dark forests I ...
- I Know It Was My Mistake Piece by piece I found my self, ...
WELL, NOBODY HAS EVER ASKED ME ABOUT MYSELF.
I GUESS EVERYBODY THINKS THAT I AM TOO SMALL AND SLOW ENOUGH TO MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE IN THIS WORLD BUT I AM TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MY OWN WORLD AND I HOPE THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.
MAKING A SELF DIFFERENCE IS MUST AND THAT IS WHAT I THINK?.
I AM NOT SELF TAUGHT, THE WORLD, PEOPLE AROUND ME TAUGHT SO MANY ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JANHVI ABROL
My Journey Barefoot
I have been through the dark forests
I have been through the cold mines
I have felt the hot furnaces
I have walked through the green pines
He considered me a game or now I am a shame
But I love him the same, I love him the same
He might hate me today for what I did
I impatiently shared the secrets; I know that was so stupid
This is a tale of how people come and go
Just know one thing don't go with the flow
I have no grudges for him,
I have no clue what led him so far
I just wish to see him once
Once again in the same car
I just wish...