Jeanna Hooks Poems
- My Vampire You're like a vampire You stalk in the ...
- Because We Choose Why do things end up the way they do ...
- It's All For You (My Love) I keep climbing this ladder ...
- Me And You Why do you do this to me You see me constently in...
- True Love Why do you make me feel like this It's been the ...
- Life Is it better to change or stay the same To gain all the...
- Your Unforgotten Story Life seems to always go downhill No ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeanna Hooks
You're like a vampire
You stalk in the night
This is your empire
You'd take me by fright
If it was the only way
You wouldn't care
You'll do it all for the scare
It makes you happy somehow
I wish I knew why
I would reply with a fake wow
Then walk away from you with a sigh
Leaving me like you left me
But you know what happens when you don't get the blood
I'll use it against you in the form of a con
It will happen in a flash like a flood
You won't carry on