Jennie Renee Sparrow
Jennie Renee Sparrow Poems
- Pseudohallucination When she walks she looks at the ...
- The Human Within A vampire's dream born from tragedy A ...
- A Phone Call From Heaven I thought I heard your voice ...
- Bass Wars
- Love Psalm Your beauty I will forever hold, It tells the ...
- Haunted Castle Ten years ago a mistaken vow was made We ...
- Twilight Disappearing into my own thoughts and wonders Lost ...
Jennie Sparrow is a Native American writer from Oklahoma. She currently lives in Muskogee with her husband Oscar D. Salgado and her three children; Dove, Esmerelda, and Giovanni. Her books are available on Amazon. Here are a few links listed below to follow some of her other projects and updates:
http: //www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s? k=Jennie+Sparrow
http: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When she walks she looks at the moon
Like the cloud that follows her in the room
From the distance she's beautiful
Over time she'll make you fall
There's a smile beyond her dark eyes
She thunders in when the lightning cries
Inside a shell just below the sea
She comes in like a storm chasing her dreams
She finds herself in between
Her stitches show inside the seams
Threaded upon something you may recognize
Sewn among everything that you want to rhapsodize