Jennie Renee Sparrow
Jennie Renee Sparrow Poems
- The Human Within A vampire's dream born from tragedy A ...
- A Phone Call From Heaven I thought I heard your voice ...
- Love Psalm Your beauty I will forever hold, It tells the ...
- Haunted Castle Ten years ago a mistaken vow was made We ...
- Twilight Disappearing into my own thoughts and wonders Lost ...
- Muse Isn't it a shame that she'll never know you? Is it sad...
- For The Spirit Of Our Children I sat in the wilderness ...
Jennie Sparrow is a Native American writer from Oklahoma. She currently lives in Muskogee with her husband Oscar D. Salgado and her three children; Dove, Esmerelda, and Giovanni. Her books are available on Amazon. Here are a few links listed below to follow some of her other projects and updates:
http: //www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s? k=Jennie+Sparrow
http: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Human Within
A vampire's dream born from tragedy
A single drop of blood falls
Shadows form and muted mouths begin to speak
Unseeded visions seen in her crystal ball
In the ballroom they flock
Formally dressed and proper
She waits eagerly for the ticking of the clock
They all suddenly forget what they are there for
Where did she go when you saw her standing there
Was she there in the cold bitter rain of the night
Her eyes were black but you tried not to stare
She was a stranger but she was your light
The only the star that you ever knew to be right
Feelings you ...