Jennifer Keith Poems
- Fading Knowing deadly facts. Overlooking measures. ...
- For You The sinking flow revisits my well being As the ...
- Flooding Thoughts Darkness and light pass by and by You ...
- I Think I... Past dead line walls through crowded halls you ...
- What Are You Afraid Of? Just like in the careless days Set...
- She Isn'T Real Lost in reality My hands search for her
- Dead...Is What I Know You'Ll B... You were never ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer Keith
Dead...Is What I Know You'Ll Be
You were never beautiful
Not in anyone's eyes
Not even my own
Let me recreate you
Now that my hatred for you has grown
I'll slice outlines of stars and skies
Deep into your flesh
Let the blood flow…flow…flow
Why don't you smile?
And watch the red puddle grow…grow…grow
I'll lather the red liquid
And paint your face
To brighten your pale lips
Would you like a taste?
Then I'll let you take a few small sips
I'll cut away at your deformed ...