Jennifer Westergren Poems
- Angel She opens her eyes and they are shiny blue like the ...
- First Touch A touch of your lips of your neck. The feeling...
- You Love Me You love me I turn my back on you Pretending ...
- Kärlek Jag skriker efter dig ordlöst Jag behöver dig Hör ...
- How Hard Can It Be How hard can it be? You ask me if I ...
- Walking The Same Road The tree's I'm walking by whispers sad ...
Not used to write poems in english, so the grammar may be incorrect, i´m working on it and i hope you all understand them anyway. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer Westergren
She opens her eyes and they are shiny blue
like the sea
a sunny day
They are seeking you
talking to you
She promise you heaven
She show you the stars
let you feel the essence of life
You get loved in a way you never been loved before.
She's the angel you've been looking for
and you're special
She belives it
you belive it
Two turns to one
She opens her eyes
the shiny blue are gone
all changed to dark
A lost angel
The only way she know is the way to her heart
screaming out in pain
The soul drained and ...