Jenny Diamond Poems
- We Can Change The World We made war, we created ...
- Dream Of A World I dream of a world Where the sky's always ...
- Write Away Your Fears I opened my book And started to ...
- Are You Listening? Are you listening? Do you hear the Rush ...
- With The Wings Of Magic With the wings of Pegasus I soar ...
- Take A Break From The World Take a break from the ...
- The Bunny
Born in HH December 1993, Jenny F. Diamond developed an interest for poetry as soon as she learned the meaning of the word 'rhyme'.
She first wrote poems for school (as teachers often force you to do such things) , but soon began writing for herself, and later for poemhunter.com.
At the moment she lives in HH, enjoying her life in the 'city of rain', writing poems and listening to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jenny Diamond
We Can Change The World
We made war, we created hate
Everyone was hit sometime we
Could have done otherwise
All we needed to do was share our love, our thoughts
Never would one have thought that we would end up this way
Can't we try to make it right?
Haven't we damaged it enough? Haven't we damaged ourselves?
All we hear about in the
Guns, weapons, war
Everyone has heard about the wars, the hate.
The things we have done are one thing. What we
Haven't done is another matter.
Endless cries of war, of hate.
Wouldn't it be great if everyone could give ...